- Automatic viewing-angle correction would also take place to provide an overhead view or angle view.
- This procedure can be carried out digitally ( by methods of triangulation and projective geometry or iteratively ( repeated angle corrections by congruent rays ).
- The other two are from a fix step and a variable steps ( chosen in accordance to the ITU recommendations ) solutions without the elevation angle correction.
- For half-value winds, the minute of correction in windage given by this formula is halved; for no-value winds, no minute of angle correction in windage is required.
- The force in the spring is ( roughly ) the vertical force at the contact patch divided by the motion ratio, and the spring rate is the wheel rate multiplied by the motion ratio squared and angle correction factor.