もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Bland as it is, the group is downright emotive compared with the Irish choir Anuna.
- Anuna, from Ireland, used the courtyard of the Batha Museum for antiphonal effect, deploying singers all around the audience.
- Ten members of the Irish choir Anuna, which sings songs rooted in church music, also participate in " Riverdance ."
- Whelan's lyrics, sung by Anuna, a choral group, lean on water metaphors, especially that of a life-giving river.
- The eponymous debut by Anuna, a Gaelic choir / band that updates 13th-century poems, ancient chants by Irish monks, carols and medieval hymns.