もっと例文: 1 2
- The Record, first published in 1997, had previously replaced an older publication called Aontas.
- "' AONTAS-The Irish National Adult Learning Organisation "'is an Irish non-governmental organisation for the promotion and facilitation of adult learning.
- It included a 27-member film orchestra, Discovery Gospel choir, 12-member Aontas Choir, 10-member Extreme Rhythm Drummers with an 11-piece bag pipe ensemble.
- Membership of AONTAS includes individuals as well as a number of state bodies such as Education and Training Boards ETBs, community education organisations, trade unions, Institutes of Technology, providers of learning, and community projects amongst others.
- The word " aontas " ( ) is Irish for " union ", but is also a backronym for " Aos Oideachais N醝si鷑ta Tr?Aont?Saor醠ach ", meaning " national adult education through voluntary unification ".