- The base is found on the south west side of Aore Island.
- The second half is outreach, so the students will leave Aore Island for another destination in the world and share their faith in God.
- "' Aore "'is a recently extinct Oceanic language spoken on Aore Island, just off Espiritu Santo Island in Vanuatu.
- "' Luganville Seaplane Base "'is a former World War II seaplane base in the Segond Channel between the islands of Espiritu Santo and Aore Island in the New Hebrides Islands.
- She then moved to Espiritu Santo to guard against Japanese incursion, but heat and heavy rains plagued this tour of duty . " Maryland " and " Colorado " stood out of Aore Island Harbor in August.