もっと例文: 1 2
- "Vaucheria " exhibits apical growth from the tip of filaments forming mats in either terrestrial or freshwater environments.
- The organism grew both by apical growth ( leading to bifurcation ) and intercalary growth ( increasing the distances between nodes ).
- Because apical growth is the norm in red algae, most cells have two primary pit connections, one to each adjacent cell.
- Apical growth of the stem was slow from 1926 through 1936 when the tree was competing with herbs and shrubs and probably shaded by larger trees.
- In a study concerning a " Tilia americana "-" Tuber borchii " ectomycorrhiza, 29 secretory, apical growth, and infection processes.