もっと例文: 1 2
- There is also a minute blackish spot on the lower edge of the apical lobe.
- "Vermilacinia nylanderi " was first recognized by color changes in the thallus after its collection in the field, initially appearing pinkish on apical lobes, then yellow orange and then gradually turning brown within a few years.
- The lung is made up of a spongy, but very stretchy, material which has 2 lobes on the right and left side ( a smaller, apical lobe and a large, caudal lobe ) in addition to the accessory lobe.
- This is preceded by a dark spot on the middle of the cell, with another on the dorsum and little beyond it, and a costal spot before the apex is followed by another on the lower margin of the apical lobe.
- The forewings are pale ochreous, with a broad brownish ochreous diffused shade commencing at the middle of the base and extending to the apex, a pale line running through it along the middle of the apical lobe, the costa also narrowly pale throughout.