もっと例文: 1 2
- Appliance manufacturing may be simplified by mounting an appliance coupler directly on the printed circuit board.
- In addition to the connections within the standards, as mentioned, there are possible combinations between appliance couplers and IEC interconnection couplers.
- A "'cord set "'includes connectors molded to the cord at each end ( see Appliance coupler ).
- A power cord or appliance coupler may have a retaining clamp, a mechanical device that prevents it from inadvertently being pulled or shaken loose.
- For appliance couplers this consists of the letter C followed by a number, where the standard sheet for the appliance inlet is 1 higher than the sheet for the corresponding cable connector.