apraxia of speechの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Melodic Intonation Therapy is commonly used with patients suffering from non-fluent aphasia and apraxia of speech.
- Conduction aphasia is another speech disorder that is similar to, but not the same as, apraxia of speech.
- One study describes the use of electropalatography ( EPG ) to treat a patient with severe acquired apraxia of speech.
- New research has found that dysfunction in the area may lead to other speech disorders such as stuttering and apraxia of speech.
- The disorder is currently referred to as " apraxia of speech ", but was also formerly termed " verbal dyspraxia ".