もっと例文: 1 2
- The Brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and what it calls " apres midi " _ a light, afternoon menu.
- He ended his season by running his first 300m race at the Apres Midi Des Stars Meeting Reduit, taking second place and beaten by compatriot Eric Milazar.
- Programme : Wagner's " Overture Die Meistersinger "; Schumann's " Piano Concerto "; Debussy's " Prelude, L'apres midi d'un faune "; Beethoven's Symphony No 6 ( Pastoral ).
- One such lost piece, Pissarro's 1897 oil painting, " Rue St . Honor? Apres Midi, Effet de Pluie ", was discovered hanging at Madrid's government-owned museum, the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- Retired photographer Claude Cassirer, 81, claimed he was the rightful owner of the 1987 " Rue de Saint Honore Apres Midi, Effet de Pluie ( Saint-Honore street in the afternoon.