もっと例文: 1 2
- A handful of shops in their Upper West Side neighborhood began carrying the orange-apricot marmalade.
- A little apricot marmalade, though, is nice.
- She has studied for the last four years, and her passion for Robert Schumann is almost as strong as her passion for the homemade orange-apricot marmalade that started her career.
- In one episode, they explored the way that a new Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor was developed by creating the Apricot Marmalade flavor ( to match the " AM " initials ).
- They went from making and bottling orange-apricot marmalade in the kitchen of their Upper West Side apartment in Manhattan to the owners of an award-winning company that includes three restaurants and employs 75 people.