もっと例文: 1 2 3
- They are often used with rhubarb, dried ginger and apricot seed.
- An archaeological excavation at Garni in Armenia found apricot seeds in an Eneolithic-era site.
- The term used " laetrile " is actually incorrect because that's referring to the injectable pharmaceutical form of Amygdalin, not the extract from the apricot seed.
- Laetrile advocates in the United States include Dean Burk, a former chief chemist of the National Cancer Institute cytochemistry laboratory, and national arm wrestling champion Jason Vale, who claimed that his pancreatic cancers were cured by eating apricot seeds.
- Federal health officials warned Internet users Wednesday to beware of a concoction made of apricot seeds that's touted as a cancer cure, as a Florida court case became the government's latest attempt to quell a resurgence of laetrile.