arithmetic fuchsian groupの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- and a similar bound holds for more general arithmetic Fuchsian groups.
- A similar bound holds for more general arithmetic Fuchsian groups.
- A natural question is to identify those among arithmetic Fuchsian groups which are not strictly contained in a larger discrete subgroup.
- Any order in a quaternion algebra over \ mathbb Q which is not split over \ mathbb Q but splits over \ mathbb R yields a cocompact arithmetic Fuchsian group.
- An arithmetic Fuchsian group is constructed from the following data : a totally real number field F, a quaternion algebra A over F and an order \ mathcal O in A.