もっと例文: 1 2
- In Windows 98 and later, it uses an arbitrary-precision arithmetic library, replacing the standard IEEE floating point library.
- Gaol is another C + + interval arithmetic library that is unique in that it offers the relational interval operators used in interval constraint programming.
- For example, the GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library, the GNU Scientific Library, Mathematica, and MATLAB are completely or partially written in C.
- PARI / GP can be compiled with GMP ( GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library ) providing faster computations than PARI / GP's native arbitrary precision kernel.
- If rounding really isn't acceptable then you shouldn't be using floats and doubles at all, but an arbitrary-precision arithmetic library instead .-- Talk 18 : 19, 16 May 2007 ( UTC)