もっと例文: 1 2
- There is some ( debatable ) basis for claiming that Arkansas toothpicks were designed for throwing.
- The Arkansas toothpick is essentially a heavy dagger with a straight 15-25-inch blade.
- Although James Black is popularly credited with inventing the " Arkansas Toothpick ", no firm evidence exists for this claim.
- There was no " consistent " distinction made between Bowie knives and Arkansas toothpicks in the mid-19th century.
- It is argued that the terms " Bowie Knife " and " Arkansas Toothpick " are too subjective to form the basis of sound legislation.