armchair treasure huntの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The book is an autobiography and armchair treasure hunt with instructions on performing magic tricks.
- It is by far the longest-running contest in the armchair treasure hunt genre.
- The book became the inspiration for a genre of books known today as armchair treasure hunts.
- "Masquerade " became the forerunner of an entire genre of cryptic puzzles known as armchair treasure hunts.
- In addition, scattered throughout the book are clues to Blaine's $ 100, 000 Challenge, an armchair treasure hunt of visual ciphers and logic deduction devised by game designer Cliff Johnson, creator of " The Fool's Errand ".