もっと例文: 1 2 3
- It can be used to aromatise wine ."
- Yet, for the nitrate ion, the bonds are depicted as aromatised and not singular bonded.
- Vino Naranja del Condado de Huelva is an appellation of origin for aromatised sweet wines originating in Condado de Huelva, Spain.
- It is aromatised with the juniper berries that give this special taste such appreciated by the connoisseurs who drink it on rocks.
- The famous Commagenum unguent produced in Commagene, in present-day eastern Turkey, was made from goose fat aromatised with cinnamon oil and spikenard.