arturo prat baseの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Captain Arturo Prat Base is a Chilean Antarctic research base located on Greenwich Island.
- Much further away is Captain Arturo Prat Base, also Chilean, 50 km to the west.
- Some of the buildings are among historically important sites and under protection, such as the Chilean Captain Arturo Prat Base's wooden cross and a Statue of Our Lady of the Carmel.
- The Chilean Antarctic Expedition of 1947, under the command of Captain Federico Guesalaga Toro, decided to rename the name " Bah韆 Chile " as the site of Chile's first permanent Antarctic base, Base Soberan韆, now Capit醤 Arturo Prat Base.
- Poisson Hill was charted by the 1947 Chilean Antarctic Expedition and named after Sub-Lieutenant Maurice Poisson who signed the official act of inauguration of Arturo Prat Base in 1947, while Angamos Hill was named after that expedition's transport ship " Angamos ".