もっと例文: 1 2
- Ohemaa is married to Isaac Twum-Ampofo and they have three Boys Nyamekye, Nhyira and Aseda.
- He married his wife, Joy, in 1986 and they currently have four children : Sompa, Nhyira, Yoofi and Baaba Aseda.
- She also helped to create the a digital archive of Aboriginal language material, which became ASEDA . This was during her time as a Visiting Fellow at the Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies.
- Alice Springs : I . A . D . Machine-readable version deposited at ASEDA, AIATSIS, including vocabularies in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet . * bibliographies are included in Austlang, an AIATSIS project
- He established Wangka Maya the Pilbara Aboriginal Language Centre in the late 1980s, ASEDA, the Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive, in the early 1990s, and co-founded the Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity.