- もっと例文: 1 2 3
- In general the biology of the Asilidae is still poorly known.
- They also visit Asilidae, Reduviidae, and even Mantodea.
- With regard to interspecific trophic relationships, there is a large number of reports on the prey captured by Asilidae.
- ""'Blepharotes splendidissimus " "'is a robber fly in the family Asilidae found in Eastern Australia.
- In contrast to the related and confusingly similar family Asilidae, the vertex between the eyes, tends to be more obvious than in the Therevidae.