- もっと例文: 1 2
- In short, the feeding behavior of larval asilids can configure as intermediate between predation and ectoparasitism.
- More recent studies have confirmed the entomophagy of some asilids without extending this species's feeding behavior for the whole family.
- However, there are cases of stenohage asilids which if necessary focus their predatory activity against a species when this forms large populations.
- Within the insects, orders that include the most frequent prey of asilids include a wide range of families within Thysanoptera, Blattodea, etc . ) is also mentioned.
- The larvae of most known asilids live in the soil or in the case of some taxonomic groups, in rotting organic material, usually wood and the bark of dead trees.