もっと例文: 1 2
- Dicynodonts, cynodonts and archosaurs such as " Asilisaurus " were also found nearby in the Lifua Member.
- "Lutungutali " and " Asilisaurus " are the two oldest known members of Avemetatarsalia, the line of archosaurs that includes birds.
- More recently, " Agnosphitys " has been considered a silesaurid based on an as-yet-unpublished description of " Asilisaurus ".
- However, before the discovery of " Asilisaurus " ( which was named in 2010 ), the oldest known avemetatarsalians were from the Ladinian stage of the Middle Triassic.
- The fossil record of silesaurids dates back to the late Anisian ( the silesaurid " Asilisaurus kongwe " is also known from the Manda Beds ), suggesting that the first dinosaurs also appeared around this time.