もっと例文: 1 2
- The user specifies options by coding a series of assembler macros.
- "WTO " is an assembler macro that generates an operating system call.
- During the development of TTM, it became apparent that applications other than assembler macro processing were possible.
- The applications, including much of DOSF, however, were written an interpreted language that was " compiled " using the System / 370 assembler macro facility.
- CICS screens are usually sent as a construct called a map, a module created with Basic Mapping Support ( BMS ) assembler macros or third-party tools.