もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- One can assort the table below alphabetically or chronogically by clicking on the button with the gyronny of four.
- When two genes are close together on the same chromosome, they do not assort independently and are said to be linked.
- During meiosis, chromosomes assort randomly into gametes, such that the segregation of alleles of one gene is independent of alleles of another gene.
- The effect is to assort the alleles on parental chromosomes, so that the gametes carry " recombinations " of genes different from either parent.
- Whereas genes located on different chromosomes assort independently and have a recombination frequency of 50 %, linked genes have a recombination frequency that is less than 50 %.