もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Brusveen had a chronic asthmatic bronchitis and took up skiing to improve his condition.
- C . pneumoniae infection was first associated with wheezing, asthmatic bronchitis, and adult-onset asthma in 1991.
- She fell ill with asthmatic bronchitis and was forced to move from Rome to Orvieto, in Umbria.
- For example, one country may be suffering from pneumonia, while another from respiratory diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis.
- The pounds came off slowly but surely until April 1994, when she began being treated with cortisone for asthmatic bronchitis.