もっと例文: 1 2
- I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my athletic heart,
- :According to Athletic heart syndrome, there are no clear symptoms of the condtion, which would explain why it goes undiagnosed.
- Highly trained athletes may also have athletic heart syndrome, a very slow resting heart rate that occurs as a sport adaptation and helps prevent tachycardia during training.
- Surely athletic heart syndrome should be considered to be the normal state of the heart, because until recently we were hunter-gatherers and you needed to run for hours to capture animals?
- Quoting Athletic heart syndrome; " " this syndrome is believed to be a benign condition but may be hard to distinguish from other serious medical conditions . " " See also, Ventricular hypertrophy and Cardiomegaly, though it appears you may have already.