もっと例文: 1 2
- Attarsiya was a 15th 14th century BCE military leader who was probably Greek.
- Moreover, Attarsiya might be a possible Hittite reconstruction of the Greek name Atreus, a king of Mycenae according to Greek mythology.
- For example, in the " Indictment of Madduwatta ", Attarsiya, the " ruler of Ahhiya ", attacks Madduwatta and drives him from his land.
- Contemporary Hittite accounts about the campaigns of Attarsiya and the Ahhiya in general may indicate that there was a possible Mycenaean empire centered on late Bronze Age Greece.
- Despite the withdrawal of Attarsiya after the Hittite intervention, the following decades ( circa 1380-1320 BCE ) were a period of Mycenaean expansion on the Anatolian coast.