attempt to stage a comebackの例文
- Traders said they were concerned over signs that Estrada may attempt to stage a comeback.
- Traders said they were concerned over signs that Estrada may contest his removal and attempt to stage a comeback.
- With Andrei Babichev's brother Ivan, Kavalerov attempts to stage a comeback of all the old, petty feelings that were crushed under communism.
- Voters rejected Guatemala's bloody past Nov . 9 by thwarting former dictator Efrain Rios Montt's attempt to stage a comeback at the ballot box.
- Sports wrote that the QBR system lacks a minimum performance frequency floor that players must meet before they can be rated, and thus it essentially penalizes Rodgers because he played throughout the entire game, while rewarding Tebow because he came off the bench in the second half in an attempt to stage a comeback.