au go go singerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1964, Stephen Stills and Richie Furay first recorded together on Roulette while in the nine-member Au Go Go Singers, house band for the Cafe Au Go Go in New York City.
- Told by record producer Barry Friedman there would be work available if he could assemble a band, Stills invited fellow Au Go Go Singers alumnus Richie Furay and former Squires bass player Ken Koblun to come join him in California.
- In 1964, Solomon brought in a large group of singers and musicians from an off-Broadway show and christened them the Au Go Go Singers, to rival the Bitter End Singers across the street at The Bitter End Cafe.
- Howard Solomon not only had The Au Go Go Singers, but had also booked comedians such as George Carlin and Lenny Bruce, who had regular stints at Cafe Au Go Go that would last either from one or two days to three weeks.
- The Au Go Go Singers included Kathy King ( who later toured with Bobby Vinton and appeared in the Broadway show, " Oh Calcutta " and currently works as Kathrin King Segal ), Jean Gurney, Michael Scott ( who later performed with the Highwaymen and the Serendipity Singers ), Rick ( Frederic ) Geiger ( who eventually was accepted into a light opera company in California ), Roy Michaels ( who later performed with Cat Mother & the All Night Newsboys and toured with Jimi Hendrix ), Nels Gustafson, Bob Harmelink, and soloists Stephen Stills and Richie Furay . ( Gustafson and Harmelink had been in an earlier trio with Furay, but quit show business after the demise of the Au Go Go Singers .)