もっと例文: 1 2
- According to my first reference, we can say that Aubin Olivier was in charge of mint operations.
- De Marillac requested that Anne de Montmorency send him an engineer capable of creating a similar machine; he sent the engineer Aubin Olivier.
- "' Aubin Olivier "'( ) was a French engineer who introduced use of the screw press coin minting technique to France.
- In the sixteenth century, the French engineer Aubin Olivier introduced to France the coin press, to which he added a split collar capable of creating edge lettering.
- When Aubin Olivier introduced milled coinage to France, he also developed a method of marking the edges with lettering which would make it possible to detect if metal had been shaved from the edge.