もっと例文: 1 2
- The Aublet is a misspelling of " Lisyanthus alatus"
- Spherical-shaped desk lamps in nickel-plated brass are created by F閘ix Aublet in 1925.
- "' Jean Baptiste Christophore Fus閑 Aublet "'( November 4, 1720 May 6, 1778 ) was a French pharmacist, botanist and explorer.
- When Fus閑 Aublet died at Paris in 1778, he left his herbarium to Jean-Jacques Rousseau, though the latter possessed it for only two months before he too died.
- Later, Fus閑-Aublet, a horticulturist, was sent to establish a drug house and to create a botanical garden; he lived first at Mon Plaisir but was unhappy and transferred all his plant collections to R閐uit.