もっと例文: 1 2
- Additional subfamilies have been named for more fragmentary genera, including Aublysodontinae and Deinodontinae.
- Holtz considered these definitions only tentative due to the scant remains representing most taxa in the Aublysodontinae.
- Because " Aublysodon " is today considered a " nomen dubium " based on material probably belonging to " Daspletosaurus ", its affiliations are likely tyrannosaurid and the terms Aublysodontinae and Aublysodontidae have become irrelevant.
- Holtz defined the Tyrannosauridae in his analysis as " all descendants of the most recent common ancestor of " Tyrannosaurus " and " Aublysodon " . " He concluded that the Tyrannosauridae had two subfamilies, a more primitive Aublysodontinae and the tyrannosaurinae.
- "Aublysodon " was by Paul in 1988 thought to belong to a unique subfamily of tyrannosaurids called the Aublysodontinae, This was a concept which afterwards enjoyed some popularity : Thomas Holtz proposed a stem clade definition of the Aublysodontinae in 2001, " " Aublysodon " and all taxa sharing a more recent common ancestor with it than with " Tyrannosaurus " ".