もっと例文: 1 2
- During World War II the ?41, 000 required to build the corvette HMS " Aubretia " was raised entirely by the people of Horsforth.
- The British corvette,, located the U-boat with ASDIC ( sonar ) . " Aubretia " and British destroyer then proceeded to drop depth charges, forcing " U-110 " to surface.
- Like all the Flowers, the " Aubretia " class were originally designed as single-screw Fleet Sweeping Vessels, with triple hulls at the bows and an above-water magazine located aft, to give extra protection against loss from mine damage when working.
- One crew member, William John McCabe was lost, the other crew members were rescued by the Norwegian merchant ship Borgfred and the HMS Aubretia : At the time of loss she was owned by Ulster Steamship Co .-G . Heyn & Sons Ltd of the Head Line.
- The story of Martin and Rose is later brought to Redwall during the time of Abbot Saxtus by Aubretia, a descendant of Brome, and Bultip, a descendant of Pallum, who accompanies it with a sprig of climbing-rose culled from that which grew on Rose of Noonvale's grave.