もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- They may have also excavated one of the Aubrey Holes beneath it.
- A white disc marks the location of Aubrey hole number 21 on the western side of the southern entrance to Stonehenge.
- It has been suggested that the Aubrey holes were originally intended to be postholes containing timbers or stones but this is uncertain.
- That the Station Stones stood on top of the earlier Aubrey Holes meant that many of Hawkins alignments between the two features were illusory.
- The same article by Atkinson contains further criticisms of the interpretation of Aubrey Holes as astronomical markers, and of Fred Hoyle s work.