もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Authentic Assessments are how they measure of intellectual accomplishments in a student.
- Other tasks that promote self-regulated learning are authentic assessments, autonomy-based assignments, and portfolios.
- Integrated instruction also allows for authentic assessment ( Barton & Smith, 2000 ).
- Academy has a foundation of self-paced curriculum and authentic assessment.
- Instead students and parents were provided with " authentic assessments, " individualized evaluations of their children's strengths and weaknesses.