もっと例文: 1 2
- Authoritative parents are characterized by encouraging and democratic behaviors.
- Authoritative parents encourage children to be independent but still place limits on their actions.
- Even with high expectations of maturity, authoritative parents are usually forgiving of any possible shortcomings.
- Authoritative parents will set clear standards for their children, monitor the limits that they set, and also allow children to develop autonomy.
- The parent lacks the communicative skills of an authoritative parent and does not convey value to the child or give proper attention when necessary.