もっと例文: 1 2
- An authoritative parenting style mainly results when there is high parental responsiveness and high parental demands.
- Authoritative parenting is characterized by a child-centered approach that holds high expectations of regulate their feelings.
- Based on Diana Baumrind's developmental theory of parenting, PCIT teaches authoritative parenting, which combines warm, nurturing support and age-appropriate limits.
- The middle-class childhood is most prominently characterized by an authoritative parenting approach with a combination of parental warmth, support and control.
- Parents low in verbal aggression tend to adopt an authoritative parenting style and that is positively related to a secure attachment style.