もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Other authoritative statements are those of the Council of Trent in 1563 and the Council of Florence in 1439.
- "I can't make an authoritative statement about exactly what went into every aspect of the decision, " she said.
- "There's a great sense in the literary community that this is a definitive and authoritative statement, " he continued.
- The Ohio Supreme Court's syllabus ( the legally authoritative statement of its holding ) speaks, not about remedy, but about retroactivity.
- Nevertheless, despite achieving only modest success, it is unsurpassed as a clear and authoritative statement of Smuts's political outlook at this time.