もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The Magisterium is a reference to the authoritative teaching body of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Some, like the leica-microsystems . com links are to authoritative teaching resources from one of the big names in the field.
- The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith accompanied publication of the document with a doctrinal commentary, clarifying the three levels of authoritative teaching of the Church.
- "For the Church does not give her sacraments to those who call themselves Catholics, but knowingly reject any of her authoritative teachings . ( Whether such persons can be truly called Catholics is a complicated question.
- Catherine Kroeger has been one of the major proponents of egalitarian lexical arguments that the key word in the text, " authenteM ", does not support the exclusion of women from authoritative teaching positions in the congregation.