もっと例文: 1 2 3
- These machines were variable word length commercial machines, as were many of the computers for which an Autocoder was released.
- It lacked Autocoder's features and was generally used only on machines that lacked tape drives ( punched-card only ).
- The most well known Autocoder is that of the IBM 1401, undoubtedly due in part to the general success of that series of machines.
- Autocoder was the primary language of this computer, and its macro capabilities supported use of the Input / Output Control System which eased the programming burden.
- Besides the 702 and 705, there eventually also were Autocoders for the IBM 7010, NCR's " National's Electronic Autocoder Technique " ( NEAT ).