もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The actual axe man at the first chain-reaction was Norman Hilberry.
- This living site of the hand-axe man, was discovered in 1928.
- An old comrade of Istvan, he leads a mercenary troop of Carrodian Axe men, a form of heavy infantry.
- Scram is usually cited as being an acronym for "'safety control rod axe man "'; however, the term is probably a backronym.
- Norman " Tex " has been playing the saxophone all night with great intensity, and Philo is enjoying a night of popularity thanks to " The Axe Man ".