もっと例文: 1 2 3
- During ancient times, Sharur was a district in the Ayrarat province of the Syunik '.
- It is located in the Shirak canton of the Ayrarat province of Hovhannes-Smbat's wife.
- Later in 331 BC, the entire territory was included in the Ayrarat province of Arsacid Kingdom of Armenia.
- According to Movses Khorenatsi and the " Ashkharatsuyts " medieval Armenian geographical book of Anania Shirakatsi, Ayrarat was one of the 15 provinces of Armenia Major.
- However, Yerevan did not have any strategic role during the reign of the Bagratids, who developed many other cities of Ayrarat, such as Dvin, and Ani.