back a billの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The NCAA backs a bill that would outlaw wagering on college, high school and Olympic sports.
- The government frequently uses confidence votes to ensure the coalition's lawmakers close ranks and back a bill.
- Wilson normally says little about whether he will back a bill until he announces a final decision.
- Confidence votes are frequently used to ensure that the ruling coalition's lawmakers close ranks and back a bill.
- O'Neal said, " I'm going to come back as Bill Laimbeer and be the dirtiest player ever ."