back to bachの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- So Galway goes back to Bach and Mozart and forward to Debussy, who died in 1918.
- If the dean was spotted walking down the hall, " it was back to Bach and Beethoven ."
- Reger's music was not like that of Wagner, as he looked back to Bach for his highly contrapuntal writing ( despite his " modern " harmonic highly chromatic language ).
- She continued to do projects of her choosing, working with people such as Julian Colbeck; she wrote the lyrics and performed a song on his CD " Back to Bach ".
- Arrested in a police raid, she told Johnny Carson that it was only the police who got upset, though she allowed that " my family is very upset and wishes I'd go back to Bach ."