back to bolognaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- He was lured back to Bologna and Reggio Emilia, by Ludovico Carracci.
- In 1586 he moved back to Bologna, where he was in touch with intellectuals such as Gioseffo Zarlino and Annibale Melone.
- One of the first questions he faced was if he would be able to lure legendary striker Roberto Baggio back to Bologna from Brescia.
- ""'Back to Bologna " "'is a novel by Michael Dibdin, and is the tenth entry in the popular Aurelio Zen series.
- At the beginning of October, with Leopold more or less recovered, they moved back to Bologna, and Wolfgang, it is thought, began his period of study under Martini.