もっと例文: 1 2
- Grunfeld said, " because these patients have such a very bad prognosis.
- Medical complications are associated with a bad prognosis.
- "The important point is, having a mastectomy doesn't necessarily convey that it's a bad prognosis situation, " Norton said.
- But if a patient is on the ventilator 12 to 24 hours, that does not necessarily portend a bad prognosis.
- Low malignant potential tumors usually only have a bad prognosis when there are invasive tumor implants found in the peritoneal cavity.