もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Transmitters feeding a balanced transmission line will need a balun.
- It is typically fed at one of the two acute ( sharper angle ) vertices through a balanced transmission line.
- So every two-wire balanced transmission line has two modes which are nominally called the differential and common modes.
- The folded dipole is therefore well matched to 300 Ohm balanced transmission lines, such as twin-feed ribbon cable.
- An example of a transmission line modeled by this circuit would be a balanced transmission line such as a telephone line.