もっと例文: 1 2
- Sometimes, however, crank-balanced units can become prohibitively heavy due to the need for counterweights.
- Balancing units to supply center counts is done after each game-year ( two seasons of play : Spring and Autumn ).
- Not only did Chamberlain attend shootarounds, but he concentrated on defense and led the league in rebounding, making the Lakers a more balanced unit.
- Rothwell was appointed head of the Medical Research Council ( MRC ) Human Movement and Balance Unit after the untimely death of David Marsden.
- And I suppose I could go long beyond the triptych and do five or six together, but I find the triptych is a more balanced unit ."