もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The law requires the installation of either a pressure-balanced valve or a thermostatic mixing valve.
- The pressure-balanced valve maintains the temperature by keeping the proportions of hot and cold water balanced.
- With a boiler pressure of, these were the first South African engines to use Salter spring balance valves.
- Balancing valves allow the measurement of differential pressure and temperature thereby pinpointing the cause of many such operational problems.
- The use of pressure-balanced valves can prevent scalding injuries, in particular to the elderly, the infirm, to children and infants.