もっと例文: 1 2
- Balkus, eager to meet him, stopped by to pose a question.
- It was a practiced campaign line, but Balkus politely said she was impressed.
- So when Gina Balkus asked Alexander why she should entrust him with her vote, he offered some of his favorite lines:
- Stuart Challender conducted the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, with Bernadette Harvey-Balkus playing the first movement of the Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No . 2.
- He said the new camps will be 30 kilometers ( 18 miles ) south of the Turkish border at Mukibla and Balkus in the northern Iraqi province of Dohuk.