もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The church was dedicated to St Luag and belonged to Balmerino Abbey prior to the Reformation.
- Within the parish of Dunbog stood the Cistercian Priory of Cadvan, a cell of nearby Balmerino Abbey.
- William de Candela's son, also William, was a benefactor to the monks of Balmerino Abbey.
- The feu duty for most of these mills up until the late 19th century was payable to Balmerino Abbey Estates.
- William de Candela's son, another William, was said to be a benefactor to the monks of Balmerino Abbey.